American Ninja Warrior host Matt Iseman joins Tim Lawson on this week’s episode of Fuel For Warriors.
Matt Iseman is an actor and writer also known for General Hospital (1963), American Ninja Warrior (2009) and Clean House (2003). Matt added the title Producer to his resume as he created, sold and produced his first show Saving Mom for the Style Network. He’s also produced and hosted the Best of American Ninja Warrior for NBC. Matt made his movie debut in Transformers 2 and made appearances on the Drew Carey Show, NCIS, Courting Alex and had a recurring role on General Hospital.
Matt and Tim talk about…
- The Internet and the accessibility of people.
- An athlete with Autism running the American Ninja Warrior course
- Why we can consider the contestents on ANW “warriors”
- Strippers Guide to Fighting Terrorist (see video below)
- The challenges of Hollywood
- Matt’s inspiration and fuel
Be sure to join the conversation on Twitter using #FFW22 and following us:
@LockNLoadJava (Production partner)
@LawsonEntertain (Production Partner)